Product Name: Performance Formula
Manufacturer: Stanadyne Fuel Additives
Stanadyne Fuel Additives Performance Formula
The premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
Clearly, the most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additive available is Stanadyne Fuel Additives Performance Formula. It is the only additive that addresses virtually any diesel fuel-related problem with one product, and is the only one that is:
- Made by a fuel injection equipment manufacturer.
- Approved by several OEMs.
- Proven to perform best in independent testing
The Premium, all-season all purpose diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem. Approved by many OEMs including GM, Ford, Deere & Navistar meets Cummins L10 Superior test for cleanliness.
Stanadyne Fuel Additives Performance Formula Features:
Cold Weather Protection - reduces #2 diesel fuel pour point by up to 40°F (22°C) and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending upon base fuel.
Hot Weather Protection - lubricates and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and "thin".
Increases Horsepower - with up to 5 point cetane gain, resulting in better acceleration, power, etc.
Improves Fuel Economy - independent tests have shown up to 8% improvement in MPG
Easier and Faster Start-Up - in cold weather, when fuel can gel or very hot conditions, when fuel viscosity is low.
Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions - helps pass smoke-meter tests.
Cleans and Protects Injectors and Other Components - detergents and deposit modifiers help remove varnish and other deposits to prevent plugging.
Reduces Wear of Expensive Fuel Systems - lubricants protect against effects of low sulphur fuel.
Upgrades and Stabilizes Fuel - no need to buy expensive "premium" or blended fuel. Keeps fuel fresher and reduces sludge.
Helps Remove Water - special water demulsifier causes tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/water separator can be more effective.
Alcohol Free - avoids corrosion and accelerated wear.
How to Treat - add before filling.
Storage - room temperature recommended
- Meets all fuel system requirements regardless of make, model or year
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Cold Weather Protection - reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Hot Weather Protection - lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and "thin"
- Increases Horsepower - with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption - independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
- Easier and Faster Starting - in all conditions
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions - and is suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Cleans and Protects - detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear - lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel - antioxidants keep fuel fresher
- Fights the formation of corrosion and rust
- Contains No Alcohol - avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Helps Remove Water - special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B20 (20% bio content approved ) - increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20