Part Number: FPE-34755
Only from Fleece Performance, a complete fuel supply upgrade kit for your 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins. The kit includes everything you need to properly route, plumb, pump, and filter fuel for your Cummins engine. Includes a new sending unit and float to get your fuel gauge working again!
Direct OEM In-Tank Fitment:
The PowerFlo Lift Pump requires no drilling, cutting, or sumps to cut into your fuel tank and installs in less than half the time of other high flow lift pumps.
Two is always better than one, and the PowerFlo delivers with two OEM quality gerotor pumps, increasing flow capacity and reliability over the factory pump. Capable of supporting up to 800 hp, including dual CP3 pump configurations.
The active fill bucket eliminates the need for tank sumps, draw straws, and the ¼ tank issues typically encountered when seeking a higher flow lift pump to meet your engine’s need.
- PowerFlo Lift Pump with integral fuel sender
- Donaldson 3 micron fuel filter and water separator (Donaldson P/N P553203)
- Filter base with integral mounting
- Fuel Filter delete (FPE-FFD-RO-3G)
- Distribution filter block / filter coupler
- Push Lock hose and all necessary AN and barb fittings
*US Patent No. D910,083